Pages

Sunday 26 September, 2010

A perfect afternoon

Its been soooo long since I posted something that writing one feels a li'l odd now...
Was leafing through old photographs the other day when I came across mom & dad's wedding photographs....
They were absolutely amazing.....the old world charm, the innocence, the youth, the love and the pristine purity... I always thought that black and white photos captured expressions more beautifully than coloured ones and these photos proved it...
This particular picture captured all of the above so perfectly that I thought I must share it with all of you... Looks like its out of a movie...
Love the pure look on mom's face... love the moment.
I urge all of you to fish out your parents' wedding photos and take a look at them. It'll make your day. Just like it made mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment